Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Start of this misery.

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels."
 


Why am I making this blog? Well we all seem to struggle in life and for me that struggles comes from being fat, just a short phrase to describe all my terrible pains. Only three letters that torture my every waking moment, FAT. My name is Jade, I've never actually blogged before but I would like to think that someone on here could help me, or give me that extra needed strength. I am 5'8 and 152 pounds. All I would like is to be 130 like I used to be but as we all know overeating and laying around tends to pack on the pounds so here I am sitting here typing this out thinking back to when I was thin and happy without a care in the world. I've never been the girl who could wear a bikini or short shorts or anything, I've never even pulled off a fitted tee shirt before. Well I want to be that girl, I want to feel beautiful in my own skin and as if I were a person in my own right and not trapped beneath these walls of stored up food and misery, otherwise known as Fat. People have always tortured me for being tall but having to be fat on top of it is just misery, clearly I'm just big, please ladies and gentlemen support me and I hope I can support you. ANY advice or tips would mean the world to me because I'm new at this cruel unbeatable weight-loss "game".
I will ad more "Thinspiration" for you all later, Thanks for your time.
-Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment