Sunday, October 16, 2011

Is ana for me? and some thinspo..

Is ana for me? I'm not so sure but when I try to not eat, people catch me everytime! I'm doomed to be fat, the doctor even told me to loose 20lbs so I'm not just crazy, literally I'm Fat! I need some support I feel like I'm failing! I need an ana buddy! I need strength! I really wanna bindge right now, here is some thinspo!

Who dosen't want this body at the beach?

Who dosen't want to feel beautiful?

Who dosen't want to fit into a size 2 or a 4?

Who dosen't want lean beautiful legs?

Who dosen't want to look like this?

Who dosen't want to wear a tight small dress?

Who dosen't want to be lean and perfect?

Who dosen't want to be thin?

Who dosen't want confidence in there body?

Who dosen't want to be thinspired?
I want it, do you? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment